TalentCards lets you provide specific users with administrator permissions in a few clicks.
To promote your preferred users, follow these steps:
1. Sign in to your TalentCards account and go to Users (1).
2. Select one or more users by clicking the respective checkboxes (2).
3. Click the more symbol (3) and, from the drop-down list, choose Promote to Admin (4).
4. Click the Role field and, from the drop-down list, choose the admin type (5) between:
- Group Admin - View: Has the permission to view the group settings.
- Group Admin - Update: Has the permission to change the group settings.
5. Click Promote to update your users' role in the current group (6).
You can now assign new administrators to any of your groups in no time.