TalentCards lets you schedule reports to receive them in your email or send them to external recipients at specified time intervals.
You can schedule specific User reports, Infographics, Group reports or even System reports. Here's how:
1. On the Reports section (1) click on the time symbol (2).
2. Click Add New (3).
3. On the dialog box that pops up, choose one of your four options:
- User reports: Start typing your preferred user's name or pick a user from the drop-down list. Repeat to add more users.
- Infographic: Start typing your preferred group's name or pick a group from the drop-down list. Repeat to add more groups.
- Group report: Start typing your preferred group's name or pick a group from the drop-down list. Repeat to add more groups.
- System report
4. Click Set Schedule (4).
5. First, choose how frequently (on a weekly, monthly or yearly basis) you want your reports to be sent (5).
6. Then, choose the day of the week you want the report cycle to begin (6).
7. Click Add Recipients.
8. Add the recipients' email addresses (7).
Note: The recipients can be users that aren't registered to your TalentCards portal.
9. Click Save (8).
The report is now added to the Reports > Schedule list (9) where you can see when each report is scheduled to be sent (10).
Note: If you no longer need a report, you can either pause (11) or delete it (12).